Check our list of must-visit places in Barcelona and Catalunya. Don’t miss any!
18 places to visit when in Barcelona
1. Sagrada Familia – a must-visit, the iconic symbol of Barcelona, famous temple designed by Antoni Gaudi.
2. Tibidabo – a famous hill with Templo Expiatorio del Sagrado Corazón and 19th century adventure park on the top.
3. Montjuic – a hill full of interesting places, such as MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalonia), Miró museum, castle and Olympic stadium. You can reach it with cable car.
4. Camp Nou stadium – a base of one of the best football teams in the world, FC Barcelona.
5. Parc Guell – another Gaudi’s design, a park in the upper part of Barcelona, shown for example in “Vicky Cristina Barcelona”. A must-visit.
6. La Pedrera – one of two most famous Gaudi’s houses.
7. Casa Batlló – the second of most famous Gaudi’s houses, designed in impressive modernist style.
8. La Rambla – the most iconic street of Barcelona, full of shops and restaurants. Crowned with Columbus’ monument, it leads to the port.
9. Port Olimpic – a marina built for Olympic Games 1992. Now it’s a perfect place to eat, go clubbing or simply rent one of the impressive yachts.
10. Montserrat – an impressive abbey located on the Monserrat mountain. Inside you can see the famous black Virgin of Montserrat.
11. Sant Miquel de Fai – another incredibly located abbey on a rocky cliff. You can also enjoy Catalonian nature in the Natura 2000-protected site.
12. Tossa de Mar – a beautiful town on the Costa Brava where you can spend a day on one of the beaches or visit the medieval castle this place is known for.
13. Sitges – one of the most beautiful towns of the Catalonian coast with an exclusive character compared to Saint Tropez.
14. Sant Sadurni d’Anoia – a precious town in the Catalonian interior, known as the most important cava production center.
15. Girona – one of the major Catalonian cities, Girona has an incredible historical old town.
16. Tarragona – one of the oldest Catalonian cities, Tarragona is a perfect place to see the Roman origins of Spain.
17. Port Aventura – the biggest and most popular adventure park in Spain.
18. Figueras + Dali museum – a town in the North of Catalonia, known mostly for being a birthplace of Salvador Dali. You can visit his museum there.